I want to thank Dulcy Singh for nominating me for this award. She writes very magical and creative short stories on her blog, Stories. You can view her blog at https://dulcyblogs.wordpress.com. Thank you so much Dulcy!
The Liebster Award was created in 2011 to give recognition and publicity to blogs who had less than 2,000 followers. Currently, it’s usually given out to blogs who have less than 200 followers. The rules are that each nominee (should they choose to accept the award) must thank the person who nominated them and answer 11 questions asked. Then they in turn must nominate 5-11 bloggers, ask them 11 questions, and write out the rules in a blog post like this one.
1. When is your birthday? What is your most precious gift that you would cherish lifelong?
My birthday is in spring. My most precious gift that I would cherish lifelong hmmm… probably books or my tent.
2. Which country and place do you belong to?
I live in the United States.
3. Which supernatural powers would you choose- being invisible or reading people’s minds?
I always get hung up on this one because it would be so interesting to read people’s minds! I mean just think of how easy it would be to type people. Instant access to their dominant introverted functions! 😂 But then I get to thinking and I realize that I wouldn’t like it if someone else could read my mind without my permission. So definitely invisibility, which is super cool too!
4. Describe your blog in short.
MBTI Journey is a blog about the Myers-Briggs personality types. My goal is to help others through personal growth and the struggles of their type. I also aim to disarm stereotypes and show the complexity of people within and beyond type.
5. What do you prefer- tea or coffee?
I actually don’t like either of them. If I had to choose I would say tea with lots and lots of sugar!
6. Phobia for any object or situation that disturbs you very much.
Hmmm…probably going insane. That’s always freaked me out a bit.
7. Name a place you want to visit again.
I don’t really have a specific place that I would like to visit again. But revisiting national parks like Yellowstone and Rocky Mountain would be fun.
8. How was your life 10 years ago?
Pretty much the same as it is now 😂
9. How do you spend your time when you’re free?
In my free time, I usually will read, write, research MBTI, spend time with my family, or go outside.
10. How many awards have you been nominated for?
This is my first one! 😀
11. Who is your favorite author and why?
There’s so many to choose from! I basically like all authors that have a humorous writing style and bring their complex imagination to life.
Now for what you have all been waiting for the list of nominees for the Liebster Award!
Chasing Seagulls– chasingseagulls is an INFP who writes beautiful poetry and great MBTI content as well. What I love about this blog: It’s MBTI content is unbiased and sheds light on the good and the bad of each type.
INFJ Woman– Sarah Kuhn is an INFJ who has created a wonderful blog dedicated to creating an online community for INFJs and helping them grow. What I love about this blog: It gives INFJs advice in a wide variety areas, including purpose, self-love, career, relationships, dating and even entrepreneurship.
Sara’s Glossary– Sara provides great tips and quotes for her fellow ENFPs, as well as content describing ENFP life. What I love about this blog: It gives unconventional advice for ENFPs that’s short but sweet.
INTJ UNICORN– intjunicorn writes entertaining and informative INTJ posts that get to the heart of who INTJs really are. What I love about this blog: It’s very honest and you can learn a lot about INTJs’ attitudes and behavior just by the style of her writing.
Funky MBTI– Charity is an ENFP, who writes fun, accurate, and descriptive posts about the MBTI types of fictional characters. What I love about this blog: In reading Charity’s posts about typing fictional characters and the character profiles, you learn a lot about how to type others in real life.
Questions to Nominees
- Why did you start blogging about MBTI?
- How did you find out about your MBTI type?
- In what ways has MBTI helped you and those you know?
- What is your favorite part about MBTI?
- What do you respect about your opposite personality type?
- What advice would you give to others who share your type?
- Which types do you normally get along well with?
- What is your favorite part of being your type?
- What is your least favorite part of being your type?
- What is your opinion regarding online personality tests?
- Have you ever mistyped as another personality type? If so, which type was it and why?
Congratulations to all of the nominees! You all deserved it!